This client are a smart bunch. They’re sending all their dev work to South Africa, where they can get real software developers not the soft, spoilt bunch in the “1st world”.
This job is for a C# / Azure specialist. It’s high-level coding work. You will need serious Azure knowledge to get it done.
Functions cover user/business side concepts, design & architecture, hands-on dev & I’m sure you will spend some time teaching younger developers.
Contracts will run for at least a year but so far we’ve seen 95% conversion on extensions.
It’s big rates & therefore they’ve got a list of tech they need you to know:
- Azure – IOT, Event, Service Bus, and Analytics – I can accommodate you if you’ve worked a lot of Azure commercially but will need some upskilling in 1 or 2 of those areas
- C# - Web & Web services skills generally
- Good Architecture & Design skills – Patterns & Service Architecture
- Good DB design and dev skills – SQL Server mainly but some Mongo wouldn’t go unused
You’ll get extra portions if you know:
- Continuous Integration. Continuous Deployment
- Any Mobile App Development skills
All the fluff aside Client is mostly interested in senior people who can build complex, cloud solutions in C# and Azure all of the other tech is just the fluff on the bunnies tail.
- Software Developer
- Senior Software Developer
- Event Hub
- Service Bus
- Stream Analytics
- Function Applications
- 1-year contract - In Pretoria
It’s easiest to pop me a mail on email@example.com if you want to chat. Please feel free to pre-vet my CV at https://www.linkedin.com/in/jason-pretoriusthedotnetguy/ otherwise call in, I spend my life on the phone but if you speak to Nicole Burn, she will schedule a time for us to chat.
Reference Number for this position is JP41990 which is a permanent position based in Pretoria offering a salary of R700/ R750 per hour negotiable on experience.