Senior Developer, Software Developer, Design, Code, C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API. Rest, Full Stack, Rates negotiable on merit.
This is a very interesting role. They're a big name financial services business whose core reputation is built around the platforms they produce.
This is in-house work not product. You will have full access to all their legacy, new platforms, new features and components.
This also has the added benefit of working for a big financial brand but still being part of a small, dexterous team.
This is a great role for a developer wanting to crack the financial world but finding that the big brands want previous financial experience.
This is also a good role for you if you like being involved in all aspects of the business & its tech production.
What will they ask of you?
- You will consult internally. You will design. You will code
- They're a full CD / TDD driven environment, you will be involved throughout the SDLC
- This is a small tight team, so you will need to have an opinion although you don't need to be an extrovert
You will need to be familiar with some tech & trends to get an interview:
- You've designed and coded for somewhere between 5 and 10 years
- You've educated yourself in modern development techniques
- Your core knowledge area is .NET with SQL Server
- But you will also need Browser based experience. They will train you if you've only hit the JQuery / Knockout stage
- But having a little Angular would help your cause
It's vital that you've worked advanced Rest with Json. A modern API background would help but you don't need full micro services experience (yet).
AD Federation, Security and Identity experience would help you score extra Rands in your offer.
All in all, this looks like a fun role for someone wanting to avoid the box. You'll get to contribute to vision technically, you'll get to code tons of new tech, you'll have plenty complex code bases to refactor and you'll get to tackle multiple tech angles.
Senior Developer. Software Developer. Design. Code. C#. ASP.NET MVC. Web APi. Rest. Full Stack. Rates negotiable on merit.
If you know me, send me an email directly, email@example.com
If you don't, then check out my CV https://www.linkedin.com/in/jason-pretoriusthedotnetguy/. If you like what you see, connect and PM me.
Reference Number for this position is JP42457 which is a permanent position based in Bryanston offering a salary negotiable on experience.