Junior Developer - Sandton - .NET Core. ASP.NET. SQL Server
This is a great role for a young developer looking for their first job change
This is product development; you'll be working on the transformation of a highly complex platform - including web, mobile, simulation and algorithms.
This is a large product shop; they are populated by a large amount of very strong senior people; all of whom are committed to helping younger people learn.
The business is forward thinking technically. They're always adopting new tools; they're quick to push new builds making it rare that developers get bored.
They're a business that invests heavily both in the skills of their people as well as their wellbeing. You will grow, you will see opportunities, and you will learn tons
What do they want from you?
- They need at least 2 years coding experience
- The mathematical content of the work is high. Therefore they need you to have scored well on your degree
- You must have C# experience
- You must have some SQL Server coding experience
- You must have coded in .NET core, even if it's only at home
It would be useful if you know some:
- Python - for their legacy. Not necessarily commercial exp
- Android / J2ME - you'll be involved in their new device app build
This is permanent work. The business is based near the Gautrain station in Sandton. Salaries are negotiable based on your abilities and experience.
It’s easiest to pop me a mail on email@example.com if you want to chat. Please feel free to pre-vet my CV at https://www.linkedin.com/in/jason-pretoriusthedotnetguy/ otherwise call in, I spend my life on the phone but if you speak to Nicole Burn, she will schedule a time for us to chat.
Reference Number for this position is JP42452 which is a permanent position based in Sandton offering a salary negotiable on experience.