Cloud. Microservices. Advanced Engineering techniques. A cool team worth having a beer with.
This senior developer role is for large end users who are quietly becoming more of a tech firm. They’ve stealthily snuck up on the all self-proclaimed Fintech shops & are starting to overtake the “big names”.
They’re one of the best players in the industry. Playing with all sorts of funky tech. Have none of the corporate legalise of the big FSPs but are spending that sort of money. You’re coming here to work on interesting tech, with interesting & skilled people while not being fleeced for all you are worth. This job is in Centurion but of course, is open to anyone happy to drive. Flexi hours are on offer. At your level, you will play an influential hand in development. So they’ll need more than just basic knowledge from you
- You’ve played the senior hand before. In other businesses, you might have been called Architect, Designer, Lead developer or Chief developer. Here you won’t be the top dog but you won’t be an island under all the pressure either.
- With that comes tenure, you’ve been coding since before Justin Bieber dominated your daughters YouTube channel
- You’re a craftsman – meaning you buy into self-investment & have educated yourself on modern software development techniques
- You are a .NET specialist. C#
- You are strongest on the backend
- With that comes knowledge of SQL Server, Rest, and Web API
- You’ve touched front end at least, you have designed MVC front ends at least
If you really want to pad your offer, you’ll throw in the knowledge of Nice to have, not essential.
- AWS or Azure cloud experience. Azure preferred.
- Modern JS Frameworks – Angular or React or …
- You are handy with .NET Core already
- DDD with Agile and automated testing / CD experience
They're not price sensitive; however, there are some pretty strong senior people already working there. Bear in mind, any offer made to you will be based on how you compare to them.
Pop me a message, I’m easy to find. firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Developer. C#. ASP.NET MVC. ASP.NET Web API, Rest, SQL Server & DDD.
Reference Number for this position is JP42526 which is a permanent act position based in Centurion offering a salary negotiable on experience.