One of SA’s leading giants offers above market related rates, exposure to critical skills used in the industry with international travel.
- SAP Transport Management with focus on SAP Operational/Support & SAP Solution Manager
- Technical understanding of Transport routes, - Import sequences, -automatic import scheduling Standard Jobs and – domains
- CHARM Process Workflow and Administration
- 24h Support onsite/offsite by working of Standby shifts within a predefined cycle
- TMS Quality Assurance
- Import Transports within 3 to 7 tier SAP Landscapes
- Flexibility is required to perform operational tasks within the SAP Basis space
- Understanding of Code Compliance Tools
- Ability to move concepts through to proposal and finally successful implementation.
- SELF STARTER.
- Flexibility to take up different tasks in the project.
- Willing and able to travel extensively, for up to 2 weeks at a time (international)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail
- Understanding Custom Code Lifecycle Management.
- Understanding Object Management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developer Support
- Custom Code life Cycle Management and Object management Support
- Configuration, scheduling and monitoring of tools for measuring the software quality (SCI, ATC & Code Profiler).
- Finalize and close transport requests when successful import is confirmed in Production systems
- Liaison between Technical Operations-, SAP Functional Application- and 3rd level SAP Development support teams
- SAP Note Implementations (Functional & Security)
- Developer and Object Registration.
- Technical Co-ordination of Projects (Upgrades, Split, Unicode conversions, HANA)
- Exception reporting on object versioning and retrofit anomalies (maintenance vs project).
- System down time co-ordination with Basis, Near Basis and Development teams
- SAP Certification
The reference Number for this position is GZ42982. It is a contract position based in Midrand offering a salary of R500 – R650 per hour, based on experience. Contact Cleo on email@example.com or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!