A TOP DIGITAL AGENCY of preference to work for is looking for an ANDROID DEVELOPER to be based in Paarl. We are looking for an innovative, creative technologist who would be able to define the digital space, a little differently, and working with some of the top Developers in the industry. Being part of a team where no matter how complex the requirement is, you are intricately and perfectly paired with Digital solutions, with the trust of your team. Someone who is passionate about taking clients to the next level of Digital.… Apply today and make every day a perfect day.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable applications for iOS, OS X and reliable Java code
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organisation and automatization
Minimum Requirements of one or more of the below skills is a must:
- iOS Native development: Objective-C and Swift languages
- Android Native Development - Java (mobile specific)
- jQuery, MVC, Bootstrap, AngularJS & web service experience preferable
- Hybrid mobile development
- Ionic 1 to 3
- Angular 1 to 3
- Cordova (Phonegap)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
If you are someone who has ideas and feels that you would like the support of a team that is willing to help make them a reality, this-this is for you.
The reference number for this position is DB38858. This is a long term contract position based in PAARL, offering a salary UP TO R550 per hour.
The time for change is NOW! e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical candidates. Email Dandilene on DandileneB@e-merge.co.za or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
“If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position”