Permanent in-house position with TOP FSP based in Sandton, Johannesburg. We’re looking for a well-spoken individual with strong Data Modelling skills, able to interact with and understand business requirements to establish information needs. The incumbent would be heavily involved in Data Analysis, Data Profiling, Development of Logical and Physical Data Models as well as establishment and maintenance of compliance standards.
- Degree in IT / Informatics / Computer Science / Information Systems / or similar
- Gathering requirements for reporting solutions and data analytics
- Writing functional and technical specifications, process flows and source-to-target mappings
- Strong SQL query writing ability
- Strong experience in logical and physical data modelling using a variety of techniques including Kimball.
- Experience with managing metadata.
- Strong database fundamentals and data modelling knowledge.
- Experience in ETL design and a good understanding of ETL controller functions.
- Good understanding of ODS, data warehouse, data mart, cube, and database technologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Technology environment: SQL Server, T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Qlikview and more…
Reference Number for this position is CN39603 which is a permanent position based in Sandton offering a salary of R720K – R840K per annum CTC negotiable.
The time for change is NOW! e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical candidates. For more info on this and other opportunities contact Craig on (011) 463 3633 / firstname.lastname@example.org