High growth environment for you. They’re a Fintech end user with massive scale projects coming down the line.
Have direct access to business – you will influence & see your code in use.
Work for high calibre senior people. These are people who actively work with their developers to help them grow & developer their skills.
In a business that will not only pay you good bonuses every year; they will also give you access to profit share after your first year.
What do you need to bring to the table:
- They’re looking for people who have the intellectual fortitude to deal with high amounts of skills growth. You want to continue studying, you want to learn constantly. You want to work with people who are invested in your growth
- You know the score. You still apply your theoretical learning to your craft. You’re now at the point of your life where you balance theory with practical in your code
- You want to be an architect. You want that experience to grow to a space where you are able to influence, teach, guide & consult
- You know C# well. You’ve coded in C# for a few years. It’s your tool of choice
- You have a mix of browser & back end skills. You do NOT need strong UI skills but you do need to be able to knock out functional front ends
- Your Rest skills are good. You have touched up the slightly older WCF tech (legacy that’s being transformed)
- SQL server coding experience primarily T-SQL
- You will apply OOP in this gig
It is easiest to pop me a mail on firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to chat. Please feel free to pre vet my CV at https://www.linkedin.com/in/jason-pretoriusthedotnetguy/ otherwise call in, I spend my life on the phone but if you speak to Nicole Burn on 011 463 3633, she will schedule a time for us to chat.
Reference Number for this position is JP42916 which is a Perm position based in Johannesburg North offering a salary up to R660k per annum negotiable on experience.
Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay BIG CASH to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
“If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position”