Mid-Level Dev role – 3 – 5 years Exp – C# - Pretoria – R40k/R45k CTC
Cool opportunity for a Dev looking to make the move to senior positions.
Big tech firm, Lots of new code on the go using cutting-edge tools.
Sophisticated, ambitious technically with a major belief in skills development
THEY’RE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO:
- Have probably between 3 and 5 years’ experience
- Your core skillset is C# based
- Web-based background – ASP.NET essential
- Decent SQL Server development skills
- You are not the type to wait for your boss to suggest training. You are actively teaching yourself
The “nice to know” stacks include:
- Web API – MVC also useful
- HTML 5 & CSS 3
The client is known for paying well; for having cool projects on the go & for having an incredibly positive working culture. However, they’re also known for hiring more than competent people. Stereotypes they tend to look for include: self-investment – even just a little hobbyist coding goes a long way; knowing more than what you do at the office – I suppose this tends back towards self-investment; merit-based thinking – they’ll reward you for effort, not age.
The best way to get me is to pop me a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the subject line.
Reference Number for this position is JP39530 which is a permanent position based in Pretoria offering a salary of up to R540k per annum negotiable on experience.