Off the charts role. Client is one of the major spenders on tech in SA right now. One of their core strategies is Data Engineering.
The team is smallish right now; it has a distinct international feel to it but they need to expand.
This role is focused on building tools/frameworks for business to use NOT maintaining someone else’s architecture. Your role will be to display that massive amount of complex data coherently on the Front End.
The people we need will ideally:
- Come from a Full Stack background but with SME level skills on the Front End.
- 10 years plus experience
- Comp Sci and Mathematically gifted
- Demonstrable interest in Data Engineering at least
Angular would be distinctly preferred
- Strong OO knowledge
- Decent SQL skills – general knowledge of SQL Server, Mongo (Informatica useful)
- The client will consider a “pure” UI SME Dev OR A Full Stack Dev with good UI skills.
HOWEVER, knowledge/experience of applying UI to Big Data trumps all.
The best way to get me is to pop me a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the subject line.
Reference Number for this position is JP39549 which is a permanent position based in JHB offering a salary of up to R900k per annum negotiable on experience.