Do you want to be a part of something brand new, using cutting edge technology?
A leading online content brand within the media industry is looking for a highly skilled IOS developer to join their mobile team.
You will be required to review designs created by designers; ask any necessary clarifying questions before starting on work; Write code to implement those visual elements into various mobile applications and more.
Do you want to work with the best employees and work on predominantly high impact and complex system tasks? APPLY NOW!! This is your opportunity to enhance your career and get involved in diverse technologies!
- Degree in IT/Computer Science
- 6+ years’ experience with Mobile Applications development
- Exceptional knowledge of Swift (iOS)
- Exceptional knowledge of Java (Android), JSON, SOAP and REST Web Services
- Knowledge of MVC architecture Knowledge of Reactive Programming (ReactiveX or Rx) would be a great advantage
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the Apple App Store or the Android Play Store
- Solid understanding of Agile methodologies SCRUM experience would be advantageous
- Create prototypes, mockups, and staging apps for review and feedback.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code ?
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- Effectively communicate with your peers on all levels
- Give detailed explanations and argue the pros and cons of your choices
- Follow and drive the implementation of department standards and methodologies
Reference Number for this position is SJ51454. This is a Permanent position based in Randburg offering a cost to company salary of R900k per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Email Showmona Juggernath on ShowmonaJ @ e-merge .co .za or alternatively call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities that you may be seeking.
e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency with a wide range of positions available. We offer our technical skilled candidates’ options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the top companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!