Global leading business looking for a Senior Embedded Hardware Engineer to join their phenomenal team, the engineer will be responsible for development of embedded applications both with and without operating systems. GSM products are essential for this role as well as experience with communications protocols, RF products and GPS. If interested in this role send your CV!
Minimum experience required:
- 10 years working experience with embedded products
- Experience with GSM products is essential
- Experience with communications protocols, RF products and GPS
- Knowledge of industry suppliers and products used in all forms of hardware design
- Co-ordinate the projects including hardware development, firmware development, embedded Linux development and packaging of products
- Ability to read/verify schematics and verify design principles
- Ability to troubleshoot/verify printed circuit boards and design principles
- AVR, ARM, Blackfin, GPS, GSM, 8051 knowledge beneficial
- Ensure approvals are obtained EMC, IEC, etc
- Manage and assist with a variety of embedded hardware projects
- Develop embedded applications both with and without Operating Systems for telephony and telemetry applications
- Debug issues related to this product development
- Develop back office communications systems and infrastructure
- Generate specifications and projects based on the needs of the business
- Communicate with vendors of components and tools
- Ensure code compliance and best practices are adhered to
- Ensure production ready products are delivered to the production department
This is a permanent opportunity based in Johannesburg offering a salary from R650K – R750K annum, negotiable dependant of skills and experience. Close to Gautrain facilities. The reference for this role is JE38102– 2017. Please send your CV as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical skilled candidates. Email Jaydene on firstname.lastname@example.org . Alternatively call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
“If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position”