Senior Developer – Large, Enterprise software – Sandton – negotiable between R70k and R100k ctc
This is large scale consulting work. In any economy, the largest spender on software is usually the Govt. This business helps large, enterprise-scale institutions, utilities as well as the private sector get their head around delivering successfully in the public sector. You won’t be dealing with the govt. much but rather building large ERP style software and rolling it out.
- They deliver successfully, consistently
- They can offer a wide range of diverse work across the SDLC
- They tend to focus on big spend capital expenditure & never the projects you hear commissions being formed about
- This is very good for developers who want access to a broad range of work; within a business that delivers successfully
The tech becomes broad as well:
- You’re generally someone who has spent a decade or more in software development
- You understand the Microsoft stacks well, with a core focus on .NET tech
- It would be useful if you had touched on WCF and Web API / Rest.
Any experience of
- Financial project work
- Web Security
- Microservices / Rabbit MQ
- Would be useful
Send a copy of your CV through to Jason Pretorius on email@example.com.Otherwise, call in, I spend my life on the phone but if you speak to Nicole Burn on 011 463 3633, she will schedule a time for us to chat.
Reference Number for this position is JP42950 which is a permanent position based in Sandton offering a salary negotiable on experience.