Software Developer. C#. MVC. Single Page. Cloud. Micro-services.
Flexible working hours. On site perks like gym, free lunch, lots of coffee.
Good salaries with strong performance bonuses on offer.
Active support for you to continue your studies.
You’re moving tech from monolithic to micro services & building the new technology from there. You’ll find a mix of open as well as closed source technology. You’ll always be adopting the best tool available. You will find modern engineering practices, built upon many years of aggressive investment in technology. You will find lots of new software development but keep in mind, a site this size will always have something for you to maintain. The difference is that their software is well built, so you won’t be firefighting.
To get top end money, you’ll need a couple of tricks:
• More than 5 years coding experience
• Strong .NET based skills in C#.NET
• Strong SQL writing skills – stored procedures & general T-SQL querying
• Restful. Restful. Restful. Yebo, you’ll need to be able to handle enterprise Rest services
• .NET Core – it’s pretty NB to them but they will talk to you if you’ve only worked in .NET Standard
• Most of their developers also have strong analytical & mathematical skills
• They don’t care what qualification you have completed (Coding or Analytical or Mathematical) but they will want to see good academic results
• They will quiz you about SOLID
• Familiarise yourself with GitHub (if you haven’t already)
The other stuff:
Advantageous. Nice to have etc
• Business facing skills
• Logical problem solving with the ability to explain your solution to a non-developer
• Previous Micro Services experience
• Docker / Containerisation
• Devops / Kubernetes / Modern CD
• .NET Core
• React with Redux
Reference Number for this position is GD46432 which is a permanent position based in Cape Town Central, offering a permanent rate of R650K per annum negotiable.
Contact George on firstname.lastname@example.org on or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche Recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful