A pioneering, entrepreneurial organization that falls within the FMCG sector, is looking for a Business Analyst to join their collaborative team. The Business Analyst will conduct the task of understanding business change needs, assessing the business impact of those changes, capturing, analyzing and documenting requirements.
- BSc Degree in computer science or BCom or equivalent experience
- Diploma in Business Analysis preferred
- Diploma or experience in software development advantageous
- Minimum 4+years’ experience in business analysis, process analysis
- Advanced Excel skills, other MS Office experience (specifically Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- SQL Experience
- FMCG Experience advantageous
- Experience with analysis of and design of business reports advantageous
- Dynamics NAV experience advantageous
- Ability to develop a systematic understanding of business processes and apply it to software/ system design and development
- Must be able to identify problems and facilitate problem solving skills with an analytical mindset and approach
- Excellent ability to multi-task between multiple projects
Reference Number for this position is MH47878 . This is a permanent role based in Queenstown offering up to R750k per annum cost to company, based on experience, skillset and current level. Contact Michelle on firstname.lastname@example.org or e-merge.co.za
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!