One of our clients a Cape Town based institution that leverage technology and innovations to stay ahead, are in need of a strong Senior DevOps Engineer for a 12 month Contract. Come build, evolve and operate rapidly changing resilient systems at scale.
You’ll be working with not only 1 of the biggest projects in SA with teams who are pushing boundaries across the board. The crew falls under one of the biggest corporate brands in South Africa who have largely pushed the technology in the Financial Sector.
• A relevant qualification at least Bachelor level or Diploma
• 5+ years of DevOps hands-on experience
• 3+ years Software Engineer
• Automation Tools
• Lean / Agile experience
• Good knowledge of CI / CD pipelines
• Jira or TFS or open source types like Slack.
• Build experience covering one of TFS, Team City, Maven, Bamboo and/or Jenkins.
• Release experience covering one of Docker, Ansible, Kubernetes, Octopus, Cloud formation or Terraform.
• Kibana or ELK Stack or New Relic or Splunk.
Reference Number for this position is DZ44936. Contracts will start at 12 months. We expect you to be onsite for anything between the next 3 to 5 years. Good chance of Contract being converted to Perm position
Send me through a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org I’ll give you the lowdown.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!