Are you really going to stay in that one horse dev shop? You’re the only developer / you’re not going anywhere and the tech sucks?
Rather move to this bunch. They’re not easy to get into but they’ll teach you more within the next year than most businesses can teach you in 5
Apply to me now if you:
- Fit their prejudice for Degreed Developers – Computer Science or something coding heavy OR Actively code at home.
- They don’t really believe that having a degree makes you a better developer but they do believe that with the amount they invest in their developers, they would like to see you’re the type of person who will bring a return.
- Fair or not, it’s a prejudice of theirs.
- Patterns – you may not have applied them commercially yet but you do need to be able to speak about SOLID & the like.
- C# - ideally this is where you’ve spent most of your working life thus far. All other tech is welcome.
- SQL OR NoSQL – it doesn’t matter what flavour but you do need basic SQL coding skills.
Other useful tidbits:
- C# ASP.NET
- C# Rest OR C# Apis
- Azure or something similar
Pop me a mail with your CV if this is your gig. Do yourself a favour though. I get tons of youngsters CVs every day, you need to be telling me what you’ve coded rather than just what you’ve studied (in CV or in the cover letter or send me your GH/BB repos). firstname.lastname@example.org
I spend my life on the phone but if you speak to Nicole Burn on 011 463 3633, she will schedule a time for us to chat.
Reference Number for this position is JP37727 which is a permanent position based in Johannesburg offering a salary R400k negotiable on experience.