Our client is a firm believer in technical innovation. To help them guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions, they are looking for an experienced Data Engineer with Big Data experience to join their growing team. Their digital footprint reflects their commitment to the latest solutions within a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture.
You will build scalable infrastructure for supporting the delivery of clear business insights from raw data sources; with a focus on collecting, managing, analysing, visualising data and developing analytical solutions.
• Data Engineer
• 5 - 7 years’ experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka
• 5 - 7 years’ experience SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
• 5-7 years strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets
• Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift.
• Full SQL Stack (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
• ETL (MUST HAVE)
• Degree: Information Technology
The reference Number for this position is LV45748. It’s a permanent position based in JHB, the salary is negotiable based on experience. Contact Liza on firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful *referrals! https://www.e-merge.co.za/careers/referralprogramme/