Start your digital journey and partner with the best technology providers that leverage a wealth of world-class expertise. This consulting System Analyst role will require an individual that is project driven and speaks a digital language of analysing, designing and specifying new information systems solutions.
- Degree in Information Technology.
- 5+ years of software development and system integration experience.
- JIRA, confluence, systems analysis, agile & SQL.
- Have a firm understanding of different database models and technologies.
- Analysing of business requirement to plan system and configuration changes, providing system capabilities required for the development and installation of new systems or modification of existing systems.
- Manage the full Lifecyle of development and configuration changes from requirements to analysis and documentation to configuring the systems to implementation and migration support.
- Provide input to Insurance system capability investigations and provide consulting to Insurance during feasibility investigations.
- Consult to clients and provide guidance on the delivering hardware, software and firmware support across domains.
- Evaluate factors such as number of departments to be serviced, reporting formats, volume of transactions, time requirements, cost constraints and the need for security and access to the affected system.
- Seek opportunities to improve business processes and system. Participate in research that will enable recommendations related to the system software.
- Make and validate recommendation based on cost and usability (feasibility) on enterprise wide projects.
- Deliver work products per the agreed times lines and within agreed budget.
- Deliver proof of concepts to clients and obtain the necessary sign-off.
- Create systems impact documentation for larger, more complex/enterprise wide projects that cross systems. Identify project dependencies and possible conflict and manage these to resolution (enterprise wide).
- Participate in design forums to approve designs and validate recommended software technologies.
- Participate in problem solving. Support the achievement of the business strategy, objectives and values.
Reference Number for this position is KB49023 which is a Permanent position based in Johannesburg North offering a cost to company salary of R550 PH negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Kavisha Bissessar on KavishaB@e-merge.co.za or call on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!