Easily one of the single best businesses in South Africa for mid-level developers
Massive investment in skills. An active attitude of promoting internally rather than hiring externally. Big project work using cutting-edge techniques. Senior developers who actively mentor & teach
It just doesn’t get better than this. If it sounds too good to be true, perhaps I should mention that they are tough to get into. Once in, however, they’ll teach, promote & actively help you push your career forward as much as they can.
- They’ve promoted several developers & looking for their replacements
- You are probably at your first job change – maybe you’ve gained a little more experience & at your 2nd change
- You are a C# dev. You have coded in C# for at least a year commercially
- What you are really good at is the backend, either focusing on API build in REST Or
- T-SQL builds in SQL Servers SSMS
Knowledge areas that would help you get going faster:
- TDD / DDD
- Service Fabric in Azure
Contract – Neg rates it’s easiest to pop me a mail on email@example.com if you want to chat. Please feel free to pre vet my CV at https://www.linkedin.com/in/jason-pretoriusthedotnetguy/ otherwise call in, I spend my life on the phone but if you speak to Nicole Burn, she will schedule a time for us to chat.
Reference Number for this position is JP42127 which is a permanent/contract position based in Pretoria offering a salary R420k negotiable on experience.