A Major Finance house in JHB, is looking for a Murex Developer to join their vibrant techie team. You will be required to analyse, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes to technology within a Murex Environment. If you have experience within Trading Systems / Global Markets, along with the passion to learn new technologies, processes and deliver high quality software, then this is the job for you!
- A relevant IT degree in Advanced Maths OR Applied Mathematics
- 2-6 years’ experience in a MUREX environment
- Murex Knowledge on Murex version 3.1x or 2.11 - Back Office experience, Technical Support of Environments, Greenfield implementations, Migration and Upgrade of Murex 3.1/2.11
- Technical Knowledge on Java, XML, XSL, XSLT Murex MxML, FpML Unix, SQL
- BENEFICIAL: experience in pricing and understands financial productions used in Global markets Information Technology- Murex Trading System
- Good understanding of agile development methodologies and practices
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to work in a steadfast team
- Strong analytical skills; Problem solver; Detail oriented
- Design and develop web-based real-time multi-tier integrated software applications (Murex MDML for equities, interest rate, fix, bond and volatilities), including database/data warehouse systems to address the unique needs of financial section
- Analyze business/data processing problems and design and implement enhancements/modifications to exiting software systems
- Develop and support real-time market date streaming
- Develop and support various applications for implementing batch-related processes
- Analyze process and implement customized integrations for interfacing Murex with third-party tools
- Develop/configure front-end and back-end portions of trading/risk management systems to be used by traders on the financial markets
- Participate in the rapid development of front end pricing and risk tools for market making activities
- Implement reports for MIS and for trading decision support
- Participate in the development of integration solutions and other infrastructure projects
Get the dev job you always wanted and grow a skill that is rare and up and coming in SA! If you have Strong analytical skills, are a Problem solver at heart and Detail oriented by nature, then this job has your name on it!!
The reference number for this position is ND38286–2017. This is a PERMANENT position based in ROSEBANK, offering a salary Negotiable from R350k to R600k per annum depending on Experience.
e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical skilled candidates. Email NicoleD on firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
“If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position”