An exciting role has become available at an industry-leading business in the insurance sector. They require a Data Architect to join their dynamic team. The Data Architect designs systems for business users to ensure that they get access to the enterprise data as they need it. Maintains database by determining structural requirements; developing and installing solutions.
- Relevant IT degree
- 2+ years’ experience in a Data Architect role
- Stakeholder management skills
- Database Design experience
- Data Maintenance experience
- Requirements Analysis experience
- Experience in presenting Technical Information
- Solid SQL skills
- Determines database structural requirements by analyzing client operations, applications, and programming; reviewing objectives with clients; evaluating current systems;
- Develops database solutions by designing proposed system; defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, security, back-up, and recovery specifications.
- Installs database systems by developing flowcharts; applying optimum access techniques; coordinating installation actions; documents actions.
- Maintains database performance by identifying and resolving production and application development problems; calculating optimum values for parameters; evaluating, integrating, and installing new releases; completing maintenance; answering user questions.
- Prepares users by conducting training.
- Provides database support by coding utilities, responding to user questions, and resolving problems.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Reference Number for this position is MH42680 which is a contract position based in Sandton, Gauteng offering a contract rate of R600ph based on experience and level. Contact Michelle on email@example.com
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!