New work in for a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst + Tabular Cube Developer. This business is involved in pioneering projects within the health insurance sector. They are looking for an MS stack expert that follows best practice and has the relevant certificates.
Specific technical skills desired include:
- Relational Database and SQL Language
- Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) (Microsoft SSIS)
- Data Warehouse / Solution Design
- Dimensional Modeling (Kimball Methodology)
- SSAS Tabular Development (Microsoft SSAS and DAX, M)
- Report Development (Microsoft SSRS)
- Microsoft data management and analytics BI certification
- BI MCSE certification
- SSIS integration experience
- 5+ years Business Intelligence experience
- 5+ years of database design or integration experience with SQL Server databases
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The BI Analyst-Developer should understand and have expertise in the various technologies needed to implement Microsoft BI solutions. The developer must have experience with the Microsoft BI stack and exposure to other technologies is a plus (Oracle, Netezza, Hadoop).
- Interact with Business Analysts and End Users to establish information needs
- Interact with systems analysts, architects and development managers to understand source structures and information
- Conduct data analysis, data profiling and data modelling
- Develop SSAS tabular models through working closely with stakeholders in an agile methodology
Reference Number for this position is MH42527 which is a permanent position based in Sandton, Gauteng offering a permanent salary up to R960k per annum based on experience and level. Contact Michelle on email@example.com
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!