Senior Developer – Sandton – C# - Neg R60k up to R80k ctc – Contract or Perm
It doesn’t get much better than this.
Big enterprise platform work, within a big name stable business but working for an R&D team comprising some of the best developers I can think of.
They’re not without their flaws, the work is pressurised, high profile and very fast paced. Within a team this strong, you’ll need to have your A game on daily.
They’re digging new trenches. This is a business thirsting for new tech & this lot get to apply new concepts, new tech & new ways of doing things every day.
Forget about all the corporate sales pitches; if I was a developer, I’d want to work here just because my Boss & the senior people around me are that good.
The tech is stellar:
- You will find a .NET Core focused team.
- You will find Azure at play actively.
- You’ll get all the funky new toys like CosmoDB, Redis etc
- It’s all borderline R&D; with POCs’ running constantly & very little legacy.
They have gone back to MVC Razor because they feel that Angular is a dog.
- You know your Ps’ and Q’s when it comes to C#
- You might not be an architect but you’ve definitely gained those scars
- NET MVC with Razor experience is essential but
- NET Core knowledge will make your life immeasurably easier
- You can handle the application design angles – TDD, DDD, OOP
- Rest, Web API with modern API architecture knowledge would be useful to you
- Azure isn’t needed, but in all likelihood, you’ve been checking it out already; you probably have something small hosted in Azure at home
- SQL Server – goes without saying
You do not need Cosmo DB, Redis or CDM experience although having read a book on any/all of them would help you. Those rates are flexible, Client is very happy to take a merit attitude. If you’re earning a lot less but can show him more valuable guns, he’ll bite and back us.
The reference Number for this position is JP43242. It’s a permanent position based in Sandton offering a salary of R960 per annum cost to company, negotiable based on experience.