Stability is key with this permanent position in Sandton with the opportunity to expand skills that will be beneficial throughout industries.
Implement and configure business processes within the specific module of SAP and provide practical troubleshooting resolution throughout the business, in order to modify relevant procedures in line with the business strategy.
- 7 to 10-year experience (with at least 1 implementation and 2 - 3 upgrades completed)
- In-depth experience on design and configuration.
- Proven success in contributing within a team environment or Team leadership
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Hands-on delivery in major IT Transformation Programmes
- Strong consulting acumen anticipated.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Min 3 years’ experience in planning, consolidation and reporting processes (banking an advantage).
- Insights to functional and technical aspects of SAP BPC 10.0 and 10.1.
- Good knowledge of accounting principles and standards e.g. IFRS.
- Support and enhancements to the planning and consolidation solutions to clients.
- Advise clients on SAP best practise solution architecture and independently design solution.
- Design and interpret of reporting architecture for SAP BW, understanding of SAP ECC/ Non-SAP data structures and interfaces to SAP BW 7.4 BPC administration experience.
- BPC Classic on BW is highly desirable and additional experience of SAP ECC / BW is beneficial.
- NQF Level
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
- Degree/Diploma in Project Management or Business Analyst qualification
- SAP certification or equivalent BPC 10 or 10.1 certification (BW certification will be an advantage)
Reference Number for this position is LV42991 which is a Permanent position based in Johannesburg offering R1.2 mil per annum based on experience. Contact Liza on email@example.com or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!