Senior Developer – Fourways / Johannesburg – Craft Cloud solutions – Neg to R900k ctc
Impressive is as impressive does. Senior Software Developer gig for someone who wants to get back what they put in. A head of engineering who’s invested, an HR head who drives retention of staff & an executive who understands that without you there is no tech.
This is as Fintech as it gets while being part of a proper team, in a business that’s successful & profitable.
.NET Core; C#; Web Api; Rest; MS SQL, AWS; Senior Developer – collaborative design, coding, full SDLC 20 days leave. Work from home 2X / week. No dress code (you have to wear clothes though). Small but global company, Flexi hours to miss traffic
You’ll find plenty of people selling you fintech work but you’ll find very few working at this scale & vision. This is not a handful of small products that replicate what many others have done; this is big, innovative & a lot bigger than the basic concepts that have been done before. You’re not the developer looking for just another gig. You’re the type of person who wants real craftsman work, who wants to be challenged, you want to be involved.
This is a business who invests in you as much as you invest in them.
What you’ll need to have a grip on?
- You take dev a little more seriously than most. Yes you work for money but you dig what you do
- You like to know what’s happening in the world around you.
- You want someone who will give you ownership of ideas & you respect that responsibility
- You may have the text book learning but you’ve learned your craft in the trenches
- You need several years’ C# coding experience.
- You will need at least introductory knowledge of .NET Core.
- You are probably best on the back end or server side.
- Web API knowledge is essential. With that Restful services or at a push WCF
- Your MS SQL Server design & development skills are competent.
If you have any of the following, it would help you settle in:
- Design Patterns
- Modern engineering experience – Deployment, Solid, DDD as examples
- Cloud – AWS Services most useful but any experience acceptable.
- NET MVC
- Integration skills
Perm contract – Neg rates it’s easiest to pop me a mail on email@example.com if you want to chat. Please feel free to pre vet my CV at https://www.linkedin.com/in/jason-pretoriusthedotnetguy/ otherwise call in, I spend my life on the phone but if you speak to Nicole Burn on 011 463 3633, she will schedule a time for us to chat.
Reference Number for this position is JP42507 which is a permanent position based in Johannesburg offering a salary negotiable on experience.
Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay BIG CASH to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
“If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position”