This is a great role at a leading brand. You're a software developer and you want to code, check this out.
Their culture is about growing skill both technically and personally. Their tech is all about high-end projects for big-name businesses. They're not about slaving your ass out for money
Their coffee is pretty decent as well
You're going to find yourself needing some areas of knowledge for this one:
- You will need OOP skills, ideally with SOLID knowledge
- Your C# skills will need to be above par. Ideally you'll know enough about C# to tackle some familiar problems but also unfamiliar
- You've played an influential hand in teams before - Architect, Design, and Lead - you don't need to be the go to person; just played a contributory hand
- You enjoy facing problems or tasks that you haven't seen before
If you've touched any of the following, Rands will be added to your offer:
- Cloud - Azure or AWS or Google
- Microservices or significant Rest
- Client-side development experience - Angular or React or similar
- Modern engineering knowledge - DDD, CI/CD, Unit testing etc
Perm contract – Neg rates it’s easiest to pop me a mail on firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to chat. Please feel free to pre-vet my CV at https://www.linkedin.com/in/jason-pretoriusthedotnetguy/ otherwise call in, I spend my life on the phone but if you speak to Nicole Burn on 011 463 3633, she will schedule a time for us to chat.
Reference Number for this position is JP37727 which is a permanent position based in Johannesburg offering a salary negotiable on experience.
Check out our website www.e-merge.co.za for more positions that might be right for you!
Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay BIG CASH to you if we place a friend that you sent us!