One of Africa’s most prominent healthcare management business that specializes in providing medical aid schemes is looking for driven and high calibre Java Developers that will be based in the West Rand. The Java Developer will be given the opportunity to work remotely up to 2 days a week with a high degree of flexibility after you have proven yourself.
Skills & Experience:
- BSc Degree or National Diploma in Information Technology
- Minimum of 5 years solid experience in Software Development using Java EE
- Java (Java server pagers & Java server faces)
- Spring 2 and JSF integrated Portal application
- Flash Builder
- IBatis Persistence framework
- Sybase 12.5 ASE
- Tomcat 7
- Red Hat Linux
- Window Server (Doc Storage)
- Adobe LifeCycle Designer – PDF Generation
- Prime Faces 4 (New Apps)
- Flex 4 (Mobile development)
- ZK 6/JSP/XHTML
- JSP Presentation
- JBoss (Lifecycle app server)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Rewrite of medical scheme desktop systems with Java and Flash Builder
- Assisting with conversion and troubleshooting of Sybase stored procedures to DB2 format
Work for a company that offers excellent benefits like remote work and high flexibility. If you think this is an opportunity for you, contact me NOW! And allow me to place you in this environment.
The reference number for this position is GZ40163 which is a permanent position based in Roodepoort offering a salary of R780K per annum, cost to the company.
The time for change is NOW! e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical candidates.
Email Garth on firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.