Our client is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help them guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Their digital footprint reflects their commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help them drive their success into the future, they are looking for an experienced Data Engineering Developer with the ability to execute on their IT Journey.
- Platforms - Unix , Windows , Linux , Hadoop (HortonWorks)
- Database Platforms - SQL Server , Oracle , Hive , HBASE , ORC , TeraData , SQL , PLSQL , SAS - Formal Certification will be advantage
- ETL Toolsets - SSIS , Abinitio , DataStage - Formal Certification will be advantage
- Languages - JAVA , C# , Python , Unix Scripting , R - Formal Certification will be advantage
- BI Toolset; Qlikview,SSRS,SSAS,Business Objects , Cognos - Formal Certification will be advantage
- Automation Tools; Control M , TWS (Tivoli Web Scheduler)
- National Senior Certificate / Matric
- A Tertiary qualification in Information Technology
- Certification: formal vendor certification preferred for relevant technology (Certification is critical in this role)
- At least 5 - 10 years' suitable experience
- Banking or Financial Services experience would be beneficial
The reference Number for this position is LV44465. It’s a permanent position based in JHB, the salary is negotiable based on experience. Contact Liza on firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful *referrals! https://www.e-merge.co.za/careers/referralprogramme/