This is a great role. They're a team of cool people who dig working with tech. Management is heavily invested in helping you get where you want to be professionally. The business is a tech firm with reach & the work is significant.
The core job is software development. You will work with the design team but mostly be responsible for coding the resulting solutions. You will work with Automation testers. You will work with other developers. You will be led by experienced developers and architects.
Who do you need to be, to get an interview?
- You are not run of the mill. You dig coding but you want to know more
- You've been coding for at least 4 professionally, although there's a good chance to spend some time digging through sites like Udemy
- You know C#. You may not consider yourself strong yet but you know that you are competent in .NET tech
- You know web development - ASP.NET is bread and butter
- You've gone much further than ASP.NET MVC. You do have at least some ASP.NET Web API.
- You do feel comfortable building backend tech. Your Rest, Orm and SQL Server skills are staples of your life
At your level, you won't have used these yet. Knowledge of the following would help you kick on quickly:
- .NET Core
- ASP.NET Core
- Entity Framework Core
You'll dig this job if you like tech, you know you want to be coding cool platforms for the next couple of years. This is not corporate. This fits the fintech stereotype, except bigger.
Contract – Neg rates it’s easiest to pop me a mail on email@example.com if you want to chat. otherwise, call in, I spend my life on the phone but if you speak to Nicole Burn, she will schedule a time for us to chat.
Reference Number for this position is JP42126 which is a permanent/contract position based in Johannesburg North offering a salary negotiable on experience.