1. How did you ‘E-merge’ here?
From another planet – where recruiters go to die but luckily I escaped through an E-Mergian that contacted me – I think she saw my Bat Signal in the sky.
2. What was your dream job when you were 18?
I have never had a dream job – I just wanted to be great and make a mark on humanity.
3. Who is the funniest in the business?
Garth…..he wears socks with flip flops and sips tequila….so wrong.
4. Who is the craziest?
Michelle H – she is beautiful and sweet….looks perfect actually…..but every now and then she squeaks…or sings a word…I think she has fooled us all.
5. Tell us about you most embarrassing work moment…
At the Christmas party (no, it doesn’t involve a copier machine and a guy), it was when I won the Hyena Award for the best laugh…super uncool.
6. What was your ‘personal best’ month?
I try and make every month my personal best but I think it was just under R700 – R690ish.
7. Is recruitment getting easier?
8. How do you de-stress?
I hide in a very dark closet, away from my 2 tots….with a R500 bottle of wine.
9. What is the scariest thing you have ever done?
Running out of wine in my dark closet – hahaha – ok I guess I need to be a bit serious here. Scariest – having my babies. It’s the greatest responsibility to shape another human. To be responsible to teach them Godly ways, how to act, speak, think, move in this world. There is really no greater calling.
10. What is your favourite ‘Friday lunch’ restaurant?
You heard I said kids right ? That leaves Spur….but if I could dream it would be French…in France.
11. What is your favourite song of all time?
Jesus take the Wheel (after the closet wine) – hahahaha.
Because you can’t drive after a glass of wine?
13. Mom or Dad?
I was raised by wolves.
14. Beach, mountains, game reserve or …?